Youpal SL as an owner of “Youmedico.com” is providing you with this policy to clearly state how and why we use your personal data. It will also give you the options that are at your disposal in controlling the personal data shared with us.
“Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, name, email address and other personal information.
“Processing” of Personal Information means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure or dissemination, and erasure or destruction.
“Controller” is a person or organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Information.
“Users” is a person or organization that is authorized to use Youmedico.
“Youmedico” or “Website” or “Platform” or “us” or “we” means a Youpal SL, company registered and acting under the law of Spain, registry code B01619071, with registered address CALLE VIRGEN DE LA LUZ, S/N 11140, CONIL DE LA FRONTERA, Spain.
Who are we?
Our registered office address is CALLE VIRGEN DE LA LUZ, S/N 11140, CONIL DE LA FRONTERA, Spain and is the address to which all formal communication should be addressed.
Our website address is Youmedico.com
What information do we collect?
Youmedico avoids collecting unnecessary personal data and follows the “data minimization” principle for data processing and retention.
Our dealings with our Users are based on:
- Contractual dealings in form of public offer as per Terms & Conditions on the website
- User’s explicitly consent for personal data processing in the form of a declaration (signed electronically) as a mandatory part of contact us for.
There is limited list of personal information from you as a User of Youmedico that we may collect:
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- e-mail address;
- country; and
- first and last name.
How do we use personal information?
We not only respect your privacy - we also want to secure it.
- personalization of content, business information or user experience;
- responding to your requests;
- delivering marketing and events communication;
- carrying out polls and surveys;
- internal research and development purposes;
- providing Youmedico services;
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud);
- meeting internal audit requirements.
Also we inform you about cases, when the third person can request from us information your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet legitimate national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including to collect a debt; to comply with a subpoena, court order, legal process, or other legal requirement;
- or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of Youmedico Terms & Conditions.
Please note that above mentioned lists are not exhaustive. We will record all purposes for which we process your personal data.
Where do we store and process personal data?
We adopted all statutory requirements with regards to our obligations as a data controller and/or processor under GDPR to provide you with adequate level of data protection. You should be aware that Youmedico is a company registered and acting under the law of Sweden and directly falls under the regulation of the EU on the protection of personal data, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We provide adequate protection of personal data under GDPR, and Youmedico has implemented all appropriate safeguards to guarantee our Users the compliance with the highest personal data protection standards and principles under the GDPR and other appropriate international regulation.
We use cookie identifiers and other similar tracking technologies to allow you to take advantage of some of Youmedico's essential features. Cookies can be small data file sent from a server to your web browser that is stored in your browser cache. Cookies on our website are used to:
- Recognizing your browser or device for security purposes and preventing fraudulent activity.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our website for cross-device tracking. This allows us to recognize your activity on Youmedico across multiple devices and browsers and track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Tracking of your activity in Youmedico allows us to discover what adverts you click on our website in order to show you related content or to limit the number of times of displaying such ads.
- Attribution tracking allows us to estimate what advertising or marketing source you followed to come to Youmedico, and/or to determine what marketing source should get credit for actions like a visit or a purchase.
- Researching how Users interact with our services (for example, statistical reports) allows us to improve the quality of Youmedico website
Youmedico retains the right to cooperate with any third party (including search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies) which may use its own tracking technologies to provide certain services or features, including targeted online marketing techniques such as attribution tracking, remarketing, and cross-device tracking. Such third parties may provide us with some statistical information about you (for example, your interests, information on your devices etc.), which help us to improve the adverts shown each time you visit Youmedico.
Youmedico may include widgets from third-party websites and social networks, and third parties may choose to include Youmedico widgets on their websites. Youmedico, as well as the third party, may receive analytics from those widgets that may be used to enhance our data, to improve our services, or for marketing purposes. You can manage your privacy preferences for these widgets via your account with the third party.
Almost all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc.) can suggest how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you do not wish such information to be collected about you, please refer to the instructions of your browser.
Also you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU REJECT OR BLOCK ALL COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF Youmedico’S SERVICES AS SOME COOKIES ARE NECESSARY FOR THE SITE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.
When do we share personal data?
We always treat personal data confidentiality and do not disclose your personal data to other clients, organizations or individuals, if such disclosure is not necessary for provision of Youmedico services or conducting our business operations with you, as it is outlined in the purposes for processing of such data.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights - including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to Youpal AB as a parent company; and
- to third-parties in case of traffic measurement and/or advertising provider.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide User support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not want us to share your personal data with these companies, contact us.
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors of our website, our Users, and users of the Youmedico services and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include analysing data, processing credit card payments, and providing User service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and User data handling policies.
How do we secure personal data?
We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. We are equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep the information no longer than it is reasonably necessary. If you do not want to use our services, you can immediately delete your personal data by contacting us.
We reserve the right to keep information that is reasonably necessary when it is required to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information as soon as such data become no needed but no later than 2 years.
Your rights in relation to personal data
We welcome that our Users have control over their own information. Youmedico gives you a choice of providing, editing or removing personal data, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible through the website, such as your full name.
You always have access to your personal information on Youmedico. If they are incorrect, we give a way to quickly change or delete them. This does not apply to cases where information is required for justified commercial or legal purposes.
We appreciate our clients, but we also appreciate their freedom of choice. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Website. You are able to do it at any time by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your personal information be deleted.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data for some purposes. When you have any objection to processing your personal data, you can do so by sending an email on email@example.com.
We are able to provide you with a copy of all the personal data that we have regarding you, in electronic format. You always have the ability and capacity to export your personal data collected or stored digitally concerning you as our User by sending your request via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reasonably believe that we are violating our responsibilities to protect your privacy, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority
Information About minors
The website is not intended for or targeted at minors under 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about minors under 18. If you believe that we have collected information about a minor under 18, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
Linking to other websites / third party content
CALLE VIRGEN DE LA LUZ
CONIL DE LA FRONTERA